Motion Pad™ (Beta 2) revealed: no IR camera (KINECT), no additional hardware (Leap Motion), only your integrated webcam!
A technology using only your integrated webcam!
Motion Pad ™ is a software solution using your webcam as solely source to recognize your fingers.
Unlike current gesture recognition technologies, it requires no additional hardware. The accuracy of the Beta 2 version is 3 pixels, greater than current infrared solutions.
A technology designed for inside and outside light conditions!
Motion Pad ™ is not based on algorithms "skin color", it is totally free from any ambient light conditions. It works perfectly indoors or outdoors, and even through a window with anti-UV.
Motion Pad ™, the Beta 2 release
This version has the following new features:
- "Hand Scanning" to start a user session.
- Integration with Microsoft Bing Maps
=> Zoom In / Zoom Out
=> Drag & Drop
- Integration with an "Angry Bird" game like.
(View the vidéo)
Roadmap: CTP version available on December 16, 2013
This version will show:
- Integration with Windows 8 as independent software (Motion Pad ™ driver)
- 4 "CoApp" (Connected Application) using the downloadable MotionPad ™ driver:
=> Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
=> Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
=> Bing maps
=> Photo Gallery
- 1 “App” : iNUI Digital Signage Vision 1.0 (JCDecaux UK)
The Preview version running Windows 8 will be available in January 2014 for selected companies.
The iOS and Android versions will be available in Q2 2014.
(Read similar article : "iNUI Studio Releases Motion Pad Beta 2" - Chronicle)